Now VLE can get Note Counting Machine delivered at their address as it is not mandatory to pickup the Note Counting Machine from CSC SPV state office.
Features of Note Counting and Fake Currency Detector Machine:
· Price : Rs. 4540/- Inclusive of tax and delivery charges.
· Make and Model: Gobbler PX5388 or Gobbler PX301
· Either of one machine(Gobbler PX5388 or Gobbler PX301) will be provided based on the availability of stock
· Note Counting Machine will be delivered at VLE’s Address now.
· 1-Year Offside warranty (The product carries a back to bench warranty / One Side Courier Charges).
· Key Features :- Automatic detecting with UV(ultraviolet)/MG(magnetic)/IR (Infra-Red)/MT (Magnetic Thread), LCD display, Auto & Manual Function, With “SIZE” detection, With batching, Half-note detections, Double note detection, Chain note detection.
· Specifications:-Hopper Capacity: 500 bills, Stacker Capacity: 200 bills, Counting Speed: 1000pcs/min.
· Goods once sold/installed are not returnable / exchangeable.
It is requested to all of you to file Income Tax Return on an urgent basis ,Date of filing Income Tax Return is Extended to 31st August 2019
TDS is deducted of all the VLEs who work with CSC , and as per the government provision, all those whose TDS is deducted need to file their ITR without fail. “All VLEs are advised to file your Income Tax Return for AY 2019-20 through Digital Seva Portal before 28/08/2019 to avoid late filing penalty of 1000 to 5000″
It is important to inform you that by spending a nominal amount you can claim your TDS refunds. The list of other benefits of filing ITR is provided in the banner. VLEs can also increase their income by filing ITR of other taxpayers mentioned in the banner.
Every VLE to file ITR for Assessment Year 2018-19 before 28th August 2019 .
For any clarification VLEs can call us on-
TaxGenius -08019448888 / 08096158888
Tax2Win – 9116684436
Pleased to announce that we have launched our very first media platform www.thecscnews.in where we feature stories related to PMGDISHA,WI-FI choupal, PMJAY, PMSYM, Skills, DIGIPAY etc.
The Trending now feature on the portal will focus on the recent trends of spreading empowerment along with inclusion in the CSC ecosystem.
Spotlight would specifically feature matters and feature stories of work contribution of Village level Entrepreneur (VLE) all across the country. Other features like Stories on State, Healthcare and Economic Census would be included as well.
At the bottom of the portal VLEs can share their experiences/stories which would help the CSC team to understand the VLE and also help us reach out to them in need. It would be a much smoother process to access information on the work the VLEs are dedicated towards and their dynamics.
CSC Forum is placed next to the option where VLEs can share their experiences where all the stakeholders of CSC ecosystem can discuss and share the emerging issues.
Deactivation done for the following:
1. Non transacting VLEs
2. Bank Account Name and CSC ID name being different
3. More than one CSC ID having same account
Facility to make correction for blocked CSC IDs is being launched this week, VLEs can correct details and the ID will be activated thereafter.
CSC centers are now equipped with facilities where a person can go and get information related to court services even in the remotest of the areas in the country.
This initiative is a new step and will make it much easier for people in the remote and rural areas to get access to court services without having to struggle the usual hassle at the court for minute details and services.